Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ramble Jamble.

The tossing and turning
The moaning and groaning.
What makes you feel so settled in your disbelief?
What makes you feel complete?

You have no idea where you’re going or where you’ve been, yet you stay on the same winding path.
I tried to love but its been proven impossible.
Who’s made you feel so unlovable and unworthy?

I tried to show you worth, but you showed me dirt.
I cough, swallowed and continued to love.
You forced me out, and I wanted release.

I pray for you as you reach out to nothing.
Perhaps I’m being bold, but I’ve seen through you and your lies.
The lies you’ve believed about the world, and the lies you’ve believed about yourself.
The Truth will make you crumble, cry, and die.
Then you’ll become the one that is steady, and above all, loved.

He’s ready when you are, I won’t be there, but I hope with every ounce of my heart that you will be.

No comments: